Data Engineers are the new Avengers in this v4.0 IT World. They not only work on building Data pipelines from Ingestion to Visualization. Data Engineers also build and operationalize data processing systems, Machine Learning Models and ensure solution quality.
For developing their skills accepted world wide there are many certifications available in the market but there is one which is from the world’s largest IT Giant i.e. Google. Google Professional Data Engineer Certification is one of the world famed certifications. Let’s explore how you can bailiwick this certification and become Google certified Data Engineer.
About Google Data Engineer Certificate
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English, Japanese.
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select taken remotely or in person at a test center.
- Exam Delivery Method:
- Register for Exam
GCP related videos on our YouTube Channel
Want to become a Google Certified Data Engineer? Take a look at our recorded session:
You can buy our Google Data Engineer Certification Practice Exams and prepare yourself for the certification.
Explore Our Other Professional Courses
- Getting started with Big Data: https://elearning.datacouch.io/p/getting-started-with-big-data
- Getting started with Snowflake: https://elearning.datacouch.io/p/getting-started-with-snowflake
- An Introduction to Spark Streaming: https://elearning.datacouch.io/p/an-introduction-t...
- Getting Started with Linear Regression: https://elearning.datacouch.io/p/commonly-used-mac...
- An Introduction to Schema Registry: https://elearning.datacouch.io/p/introduction-to-c...